[clue-talk] Fwd: [clue-tech] Was: ... Giveaway

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 19:38:45 MDT 2008

I just love these little lefty digs (here and at CoLoCo) you slip into
the boring Linux topics <grin>.

Last time I heard, people were blaming GWB for high gas prices <double grin>..

GWB had plenty of help in destroying the economy - it was a bipartisan
effort from start to finish. The greedy fat cat Democrats and the
greedy fat cat Republicans had a field day. McCain made an effort to
put the brakes on the Fannie/Freddy fiasco, but big D congress folks
were falling over themselves to testify that Freddy/Fannie were in
great shape (creating home ownership for folks who couldn't possibly
repay the mortgages), and they succeeded in killing the bill. The rest
is history.

--
Collins Richey