[clue-talk] Wow, Card's a little political...

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 05:35:50 MDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 9:39 PM, David L. Willson <DLWillson at thegeek.nu> wrote:
> http://www.ornery.org/essays/warwatch/2008-10-26-1.html

Excellent summary of where we are and where we'll be depending on the
outcome of the election.

The ironic part of this all, to me, is this. The Messiah has a war
chest of something like a half billion and the fawning support of
every mainstream journalist and moslem extremist organization
world-wide, but he can only manage to buy the support of barely half
of the voters.

--
Collins Richey