[clue-talk] Wow, Card's a little political...

David Rudder david.rudder at reliableresponse.net
Fri Oct 31 06:48:50 MDT 2008

I just finished reading his "Invasive Procedures".  meh.  Cool idea (a
crazy geneticist starts healing people with a retro virus he created,
but his plans for world dominance bring him into conflict with a
brilliant, handsome federal agent), but the actual story was pretty weak
with a lot of plot holes.  I guess they can't all be Alvin Maker.

Card's always had strong right-wing opinions.  He's a strong Mormon
which helps feed his beliefs.  *shrug*   Doesn't make Invasive
Procedures good or Enders Game bad.