[clue-talk] Our government is crazy (Or: the terrorists have won)

Richard Knechtel richard.knechtel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 07:28:50 MDT 2008

Actually, wouldn't this be consider an Illegal? I mean it's the same thing
as a strip down inspection. But they are doing it WITHOUT your permission.
Normally you need a thing called a WARRENT to do a search of someone or
their property if you don't have their consent. Oh I forgot The Patriot
(Nazi/Communist) Act and the new FISA bill (that ALL our politicians ROLLED
OVER and passed) took our 4th Amendment rights completely away. "Oh but we
are protecting you from those horrible terrorists!" BS! It's called a power
grab!