[clue-talk] Our government is crazy (Or: the terrorists have won)

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Tue Sep 2 13:08:21 MDT 2008

I don't know if you've looked at some of those pictures.  They're not
exactly going to give the porn industry a lot of competition.  This
seems to be the worst possible:  violating privacy for the sake of
violating someone.  It doesn't seem like there's even a cheap thrill
associated with this.  (Of course I guess they could improve the
technology.)

And really how well is this going to protect us?  Great, so now instead
of having a gun under my clothes, I have to have a gun in a pouch under
my clothes.  And then the rest of you can just be scanned for no
reason.  This seems to affect the law abiding citizens more than criminals.

Angelo