[clue-talk] Who likes Ron Paul?

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Sat Sep 13 09:27:01 MDT 2008

"I may disagree with a lot of what Ron Paul says, but I love watching
him school Republicans on their own history and I have no trouble
admitting that he’s smarter than any of the other Democratic or
Republican candidates" -- http://bahumuth.bitfreedom.com/

I guess he's liked on both sides of the aisle. That just goes to show
that Republicans and Democrats are pretty much both centrist parties now
with bits of liberal and conservative values in them.

So whoever said before that Ron Paul can split the Republican ticket
more than Hillary can split the Democratic ticket might be right...

Angelo