[clue-talk] CLUE LinkedIn group

Wed Apr 15 19:36:32 MDT 2009

Let's do a cost-benefit analysis.

What are the costs?  nothing?  some loss of privacy?  some time?

What is the benefit?  I don't know.  Someone help me out with this part.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness, one at a time.