[clue-talk] CLUE LinkedIn group

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Wed Apr 15 19:54:34 MDT 2009

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 19:36:32 -0600 (MDT)
David L. Willson wrote:

> What are the costs?  nothing?  some loss of privacy?  some time?

Some wouldn't define those as costs at all, I suppose. Different people
value things differently. I value privacy. I also value having e-mail
addresses that aren't being plagued with spam.

> What is the benefit?  I don't know.  Someone help me out with this part.

I dunno. But then I've never thought that something _should_ be
web-enabled just because it _can_ be web-enabled

jed