[clue-talk] CLUE LinkedIn group

Wed Apr 15 20:11:25 MDT 2009

Jed,

I think your opinion on the costs had already been registered.  I was actually looking for the opinion of my other respected friends on what unique benefit a LinkedIn group would give us.  I am familiar with some of the benefits of Meetup groups, and might vote in favor of moving that way, but I know nothing about LinkedIn groups, so I want to know why LinkedIn was suggested.  What does it do that we need done?

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness, one at a time.