[clue-talk] saving money with Linux

grant at amadensor.com grant at amadensor.com
Thu Dec 10 11:22:44 MST 2009

> Yes, but only in realities where:
>
> right = wrong
> AND
> 0 = 1
I am sorry, Roy, didn't you hear.   The ideas of ethically right and wrong
are outdated concepts only held by the fringe right wing.   Also, you
cannot tell a student that 0 != 1 because you might hurt his feelings.
Political correctness is the only thing that matters any more.

In a culture that says there is no wrong answer an coddles criminals, how
can we expect to enforce ethics that only go against the rights of a
large, wealthy corporation that has been proven in court to be unethical
itself.   Moral relativism is destroying any chance we have or remaining a
civil society.