[clue-talk] saving money with Linux

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Thu Dec 10 11:59:35 MST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: grant at amadensor.com
To: "CLUE talk" <clue-talk at cluedenver.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 11:22:44 AM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: Re: [clue-talk] saving money with Linux

> Yes, but only in realities where:
>
> right = wrong
> AND
> 0 = 1
I am sorry, Roy, didn't you hear. The ideas of ethically right and wrong
are outdated concepts only held by the fringe right wing. Also, you
cannot tell a student that 0 != 1 because you might hurt his feelings.
Political correctness is the only thing that matters any more.

In a culture that says there is no wrong answer an coddles criminals, how
can we expect to enforce ethics that only go against the rights of a
large, wealthy corporation that has been proven in court to be unethical
itself. Moral relativism is destroying any chance we have or remaining a
civil society.

I'm afraid most of the country didn't get the memo about moral relativism, even if the schools are trying their worst to ram it into students' heads.

How can you have political correctness in a democracy that has freedom of speech? PC is morally bankrupt.