[clue-talk] my own petard

Thu Dec 10 14:29:20 MST 2009

My experience thus far seems to indicate that I can only fix me, sometimes, and others, never.  Sometimes someone wants to know how or why I do things the way I do, and I share some stories with them about the examples I follow, but the choice to achieve and improve always belongs to the individual.  I suppose that God judges, but I don't dare do so myself, for fear I'd be hung by my petard.

I find the discourse on morals fascinating, but I hope that if we choose to continue it, we'll change the subject line.  Actually, let me follow my own hope.  There, that should do it.