[clue-talk] January Presentation

Mike Burton misterburton at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 13:10:37 MST 2009

To whom it may concern,

It looks like the speaker(s) for this January's meeting will be group
members giving 15 minute presentations about which platform they think we
should use for the CLUE website moving forward. As of right now we will have
presentations on at least three different platforms. If you are one of the
people who has expressed an interest in presenting, please reply to this
thread with your name and the platform (Wordpress, MediaWiki, etc) that you
will be presenting to the group so everyone can get a feel for what we'll be
discussing.

Thanks for the help and happy holidays to all!

--
Michael Burton
*CLUE Speaker Coordinator*