[clue-talk] The stimulus bill

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Wed Feb 4 09:50:16 MST 2009

But for Rush, et al, to go braying that ACORN is getting X billion is just
the type of horsepuckey I'd expect from that bunch.

Ultimately, I still don't see how Rush can hyperventilate so, even if it
were actually true. We've literally misplaced at least twice as much money
in our boondoggle in Iraq.

At least with ACORN, we'd know where the money actually went. In the case of
the "misplaced" billions of dollars, we have no idea where that money went,
other than it was part of a foreign adventure.

Where was the rage from Rush, et al, then, I wonder?

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com