[clue-talk] The stimulus bill

David Rudder david.rudder at reliableresponse.net
Fri Feb 6 12:06:51 MST 2009

Nate Duehr wrote:
> p.s. On this one.  You're offering to send any State refund you're entitled
> to this year directly to CDOT, if I'm not mistaken then, right?

So, since you're an anti-tax advocate, I have to assume you don't use
any resources that tax dollars have paid for? You don't drive on roads,
use the electric grid, use the Internet or expect the fire department to
show up when your house burns? I'll assume you don't want soldiers
defending your freedoms, police protecting you against theft or a public
defender to help you when you're unfairly charged with a crime?

Actions speak louder than words. If you really don't think the
government should tax you, then you should stop using all that pork, huh?