[clue-talk] Favorite Internet Radio?

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Sun Jan 18 16:21:07 MST 2009

On 01-18 15:31, Jed S. Baer wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 12:34:34 -0700
> Sean LeBlanc wrote:
>
> > I love Soma FM, especially the Doomed channel around Halloween.
>
> Interesting stuff. How can you not like a station that has a "Secret
> Agent" channel, though it isn't what I was expecting.
>
> Looks the whole thing is electronica of some sort or another, though I
> haven't tried the "Bachelor Pad" one.

Also, I know you asked about internet radio, but I would also mention that
there are a ridiculous amount of music podcasts out there, too.

I really enjoy NPR All Songs Considered podcast (and the related live
concerts one, too).

IndieFeed also has a few different feeds with a "song of the day" type
format.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com
Mark's Dental-Chair Discovery:
	Dentists are incapable of asking questions
	that require a simple yes or no answer.