[clue-talk] Favorite Internet Radio?

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Sun Jan 18 16:27:06 MST 2009

On 01-18 15:31, Jed S. Baer wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 12:34:34 -0700
> Sean LeBlanc wrote:
>
> > I love Soma FM, especially the Doomed channel around Halloween.
>
> Interesting stuff. How can you not like a station that has a "Secret
> Agent" channel, though it isn't what I was expecting.
>
> Looks the whole thing is electronica of some sort or another, though I
> haven't tried the "Bachelor Pad" one.

Well, there is this:

http://somafm.com/play/bootliquor

"Boot Liquor: Americana Roots music for Cowhands, Cowpokes and Cowtippers"

and that Indie Pops one, too.

And forgive me if this one is terribly obvious and old, but around Xmas
time, I found some Xmas tunes by the tried and true shoutcast.com.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com
If bankers can count, how come they have eight windows and only four
tellers?