[clue-talk] little survey

Kevin B solelist at skyshadows.net
Fri Jun 5 14:38:42 MDT 2009

1. Which distro do you use?
Currently Ubuntu, although I always have a place in my heart for arch and
will start using that again once I can get my laptop to work better with it.

2. Which desktop do you use?  KDE3, KDE4, Gnome, other?
At the moment, Gnome.  Looking at moving to LXDE.

3. How many of your computers run Linux?
All of them (5)

4. Do other family members use Linux?
Nope

5. Do you use Linux exclusively at home?
I have VirtualBox for when I need to use Windows.  I also have a few Windows
Virtual Machines on my home server.

6. Are you fortunate enough to use Linux at work?
Yup, RHEL.

7. Do you build your own Linux?  (Yes, a few of us are masochistic enough to
do so! :)    )
Gentoos about as close as I've gotten.

8. How experienced are you with Linux?
Started seriously using Linux with Gentoo in '01.  Been a Linux Sysadmin for
almost four years now.