[clue-talk] survey results

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 23:46:22 MDT 2009

Oh an I forgot to mention Symphony OS and gOS.  I like the fact that they've tried to step away from the standard windows desktop environment.  Symphony OS had some innovative ideas about the DE and gOS is cool because of its use of hooking into online services for its primary application suite.  I'd probably put gOS on the guest laptop except I think the system requirement specifiy a 3D accelerator for the current version.  Everex isn't huge on supporting or even making available older versions of the OS.