[clue-talk] needed: tiny DHCP server for Windows

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 21:19:11 MDT 2009

All Windows Servers ship with a DHCP server.  Just turn it on.

If it's a desktop Windows flavor, XP and newer versions should have Internet Connection Sharing which has a DHCP service, but that service may be crippled or you may not be able to configure it for your needs.  YMMV

http://www.softcab.com/dhcp-server/index.php

http://ruttkamp.gmxhome.de/dhcpsrv/dhcpsrv.htm