[clue-talk] Know anyone in the State IT dept?

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 21:32:03 MST 2009

I just clicked the first link in the story:

http://www.coworkforce.com/Skills/myskills.aspx

  Server Error in '/SKILLS' Application.

    /Runtime Error/

custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the
application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It
could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

.
.
.
.