[clue-talk] Know anyone in the State IT dept?

Kevin B solelist at skyshadows.net
Fri Mar 6 11:22:04 MST 2009

Indeed.  One of the things I always worry about with the slashdot effect on
things such is this, is all the negative mail they get from it.  I'm curious
to see if every mail is read, or if they're just immediately deleted.  I'm
sure they've gotten a few helpful, constructive emails..but I'm guessing no
where near the negative amount of emails that cause us to be seen in a bad
light.

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 10:38 AM, Robert L. Harris <robert.l.harris at gmail.com