[clue-talk] Know anyone in the State IT dept?

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Mar 6 12:29:18 MST 2009

Educate with a large cluestick, perhaps.  Whap, whap, whap!!!

Just think -- we paid for that server, and all the people running it.  Nice
to be nationally embarrassed by them, though, eh?

No one here in Colorado could have POSSIBLY have been consulted by them that
would know better... no professional web folks here, that I've ever seen,
have you?!  (GRIN)

Think the massive Slashdotting their server got -- might have gotten their
attention?

This type of thing will continue in the industry, until IT Certifications
are required and mean something...

"You can't do this type of work unless you have passed this test... you must
be THIS high to ride the ride."

All it's going to take to get there is a multi-billion dollar screw up by
someone writing financial code.  Oh wait, we already had that.

Hmm.  Guess not.  Sigh...

Nate