[clue-talk] Kindle 2

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 17:25:51 MDT 2009

The carbon footprint reminded me of the financial overhead when it comes to printing:

http://www.businessinsider.com/2009/1/printing-the-nyt-costs-twice-as-much-as-sending-every-subscriber-a-free-kindle

Note that the costs quoted in the article are underestimated.  So actual savings would be higher.