[clue-talk] keycard entry systems

Greg Knaddison Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Thu May 7 15:10:43 MDT 2009

Hello all,

I'm about to be getting some office space and would like to use some
fancy entry system like pin numbers on a pad or a key-card or key-fob.
 Any advice on these?

Linux content: the last system I got near (4 years ago) would only run
Windows95 so my company kept a windows95 box in the corner, connected
to nothing, running the system.  I'd love it if the system were based
on Linux/UNIX of some sort, or at least is somewhat more modern.
Homebrew options would be great as well.

Thanks!
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | 303-800-5623 | http://growingventuresolutions.com
Cracking Drupal - Learn to protect your Drupal site from hackers