[clue-talk] Really OT - Ugg - M$ stuff

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sat May 9 20:12:40 MDT 2009

Does anyone have any tips for delousing a WinXP computer.

Yeah, I know the best cure is Linux, but my wife has some photo
editing software that is Windows only and won´t run under wine, so I´m
stuck with the crap.

Also tips for uninstalling the secondary virus known as McAfee.
Doesn´t work worth a squat and does not appear in Add/Remove programs.

Sigh, all windows PCs eventually wind up in this state.

--
Collins Richey