[clue-talk] Microsoft vs. the EU

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Tue Nov 10 08:02:00 MST 2009

No, it wasn't censored.

Only some states were involved with the Federal government in the lawsuit. Some of them objected to the decision. If I recall correctly, two of them did not accept the remedy and pressed on alone.

Microsoft is still being overseen by Judge Cottar-Kelly to make sure it complies with the court. That period was supposed to have ended, but the judge extended it.