[clue-talk] Relocating to Colorado

Michael T. Conigliaro mike at conigliaro.org
Thu Nov 12 11:01:22 MST 2009

Are you talking about this?

http://www.denverskatepark.com/

That was one of the ones I visited this past August (the other was Boulder
skatepark), and it was pretty awesome. What we have in Connecticut is
basically a joke compared to what you have out west.

http://www.denvergov.org/portals/654/documents/parkart/ParkArt_City%20of%20Cuernavaca%20Park.pdf

http://www.thecoloradoskateboardguide.com/index_files/coloradoskateparks.htm

>> On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 10:04:06 -0600, Richard Knechtel
>> <richard.knechtel at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey Mike you will like Colorado. Although being your going to
Broomfield