[clue-talk] Relocating to Colorado

David Rudder david.rudder at reliableresponse.net
Thu Nov 12 11:45:17 MST 2009

Yep, that one!

Also, there's a great skate park in Nederland.  It's about an hour drive
from Broomfield.  If you're into little hippy hideaways in the
mountains, it's a great place.  Also, if you climb, it's the starting
point for many 14ers.  The skate park is rumored to have been funded by
Tony Hawk after he won on Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader.  The 5th
grader was from Ned...or something like that.  I never got the details
straight.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tgidenver/sets/72157614579093582/

You'll probably want to wait until the summer.  They say Ned has 3
seasons....winter, July and August.  Personally, I think "winter" is too
tepid a word to describe the weather there after Veteran's Day.  Maybe
"Deep Freeze" or "Holy sh*t it's cold".