[clue-talk] Steal this film

Louis Miller veganguy1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 22:07:56 MST 2009

*I'm watching this film on Hulu, called "Steal this film." It is about
filesharing through technologies like Bit Torrent, and how internet piracy
is not evil or malicious, but an emerging technology. I've only just begun
watching it. I was under the impression that Linux users were much less
likely to pirate media or software than Windows users. I am totally legal in
my computer use. I haven't heard of any Linux users using their skills to
burn their own movies, but they might be out there. Many of my Windows using
acquaintances have told me that they copy from filesharing services, and
they don't seem to give any thought to the possibility that they might be
doing something wrong.Anyone?*