[clue-talk] Steal this film

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 25 18:21:50 MST 2009

Which brings up an interesting question.  Should a consumer have to purchase another copy not just to put it onto a different device but to have it in a new format?  e.g., if you own a tape or LP, should you have to pay again for a CD or mp3?  Should you have to pay again to go from standard definition to high definition?  How about when UHD comes out?