[clue-talk] the impossible

Shawn Perry redmop924 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 29 11:57:00 MST 2009

Can you post the output of "lspci -v"?  Be warned, it may be long.
Also, what is the make and model of the notebook?

Also, to answer your direct question:

http://www.microcenter.com/search/search_results.phtml?subcategory=JB3F&sortby=match&category=JB3&web_group=hw_network_adapters&
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2050400027+1162810710&QksAutoSuggestion=&ShowDeactivatedMark=False&Configurator=&Subcategory=27&description=&Ntk=&CFG=&SpeTabStoreType=&srchInDesc=

Shawn