[clue-talk] Sept topic

chris fedde chris at fedde.us
Wed Sep 2 09:04:24 MDT 2009

 Miro (previously known as Democracy Player) is a platform for Internet
 television and video.
 It allows you to download and watch videos from RSS feeds (including
 podcasts, video blogs, and BitTorrent feeds).

I'll demo the application and show a few videos down loaded using it.
Then we'll break early for the traditional social events.