[clue-talk] Sept topic

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Wed Sep 2 10:10:45 MDT 2009

Too bad I can't see it.

----- Original Message -----
From: "chris fedde" <chris at fedde.us>
To: "CLUE talk" <clue-talk at cluedenver.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 9:04:24 AM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: Re: [clue-talk] Sept topic

Miro (previously known as Democracy Player) is a platform for Internet
television and video.
It allows you to download and watch videos from RSS feeds (including
podcasts, video blogs, and BitTorrent feeds).

I'll demo the application and show a few videos down loaded using it.
Then we'll break early for the traditional social events.