[clue-talk] VM shootout

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Tue Aug 17 12:39:23 MDT 2010

It might be worthwhile splitting it into two talks.

I'm playing with Qemu-kvm, but I want to a comparison of all 4 because I might need to use one of them at work to solve an issue with a development program that is always incompatible with older versions. A new version is issued every year, but customers who already have an older version don't want to spend $3000 to upgrade. Reasonable, but GE doesn't see it that way. So it appears that I will be forced to support multiple versions, each one in a separate Windows image. This will be a nightmare in ten years.