[clue-talk] VM shootout

Tue Aug 17 13:11:50 MDT 2010

So, perhaps the right place to start is.

For each person interested in seeing/hearing/attending this talk:

   What advantages do you want from virt?

The answer(s) will help SME's to prepare a relevant talk.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness