[clue-talk] VM shootout

Maxwell Spangler maxlists at maxwellspangler.com
Tue Aug 17 19:46:22 MDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-08-17 at 13:11 -0600, David L. Willson wrote:
> So, perhaps the right place to start is.
>
> For each person interested in seeing/hearing/attending this talk:
>
>    What advantages do you want from virt?

1) The ability to run Windows in a guest VM so we don't have to
dual-boot for iTunes, etc.

2) The ability to run Linux in a guest VM so that we can
experiment/learn/master what IT overall is promoting as the natural
environment of the future.

3) The ability to run Windows in a guest VM with DOS running within
windows running an Atari emulator running a kermit emulator so we can
get that infinite picture effect that happens when you video someone and
show the video on a monitor within the scene.

I'm not sure what my priorities are.

--
Maxwell Spangler
        Linux, Unix and Database Administration