[clue-talk] possible VMware presentation

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 09:12:49 MST 2010

Let's park the idea for the moment.  I don't have a good way to reach
Mike Burton, but it still sounds like this is a sore spot, point of some
discussion, and I think I can speak with some confidence to the effect
that we (VMware) don't particularly want to go where we're not invited.

To illustrate, here's the last quote I got from my manager on the
subject

"No problem.  I would say that I've seen the presentations from the SEs
and they are semi technical, not sales pitches.  More like feature sets
and how products and features work.  The LUG needs to clarify what they
want.  But it's up to them to take the next step as we're likely able to
provide whatever they want, assuming that isn't something silly like
kernel architecture for example."

Mike Bean

(Mike Burton, on the off chance you see this, please let me know
beandaemon at gmail.com; we might be able to take some of the discussion
off the mailing list.  Quit spamming people quite so much = )