[clue-talk] Fwd: Thanks so much!

Wed Dec 15 12:29:32 MST 2010

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "jeffrey haemer" <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 7:01:32 AM
Subject: Thanks so much!

Lady & Gentlemen,

Thanks very much for the wonderful dinner company, and the chance to talk to CLUE.

I'd never really used spreadsheets, so I started weighing myself daily, and wearing a pedometer, just to be able to use one daily. Supper and all those cookies put three pounds on me.

I have no idea which of the many CLUE mailing lists is the right one to send to, but please pass on my thanks to the other CLUE folks, too.

--

Jeffrey Haemer < jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com >
720-837-8908 [cell], http://seejeffrun.blogspot.com [blog],

פרייהייט? דאס איז יאַנג דינען וואָרט.