[clue-talk] [ADMIN] Those who want to determine the hosting provider... raise your hands

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Thu Dec 16 09:15:06 MST 2010

 Those who want to determine the hosting provider... raise your hands

==Hosting can cost from zero dollars to $210 per year.
==Hosting can be very basic or have lots of gee-whiz features.
==Hosting can be set up so that a few priests manage it or it
can simpler so that tech unsophisticates can participate.

If YOU want to help choose the hosting provider and configuration
details, then say so at this time.

 The last analysis of hosting
was last year ( per Jed Baer ).  Things have changed a lot inside
and outside the club since then.

So far only Jed Baer and perhaps Crawford have expressed an interest
in how the hosting will be set up.  I have a very mild interest that
does not extend to arguing about it very much.

Whoever chooses to mange the website should be willing to document
the details of how to manage it.  They should also be willing to
include any content a enthusiastic member wants to provide (easily).
There should not be roadblocks to member participation in the website.

If you find yourself becoming angry about what I have said.....
perhaps you should ask yourself why.

Gus in Denver