[clue-talk] VMWS Features

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 22:38:27 MST 2010

I couldn't even begin to cover everything. ESX/ESXi if I'm lucky. Maybe
Virtual Center. Date hasn't been set yet but people have asked for a
product demonstration.  I could probably talk for 20 minutes or easy
just based on questions people have asked.  Other then that I thought
I'd touch on major bugs and common mistakes, but the average clue user's
skill level is clearly way-higher then I'd originally thought.  I'm not
entirely sure how much I could actually teach that would have value.
Discussion on the presentation has it tentatively for february.  I'll
guarantee I'll bring at least one ESXi host, but people have asked for
multi-product, and I don't have that much hardware without using a
nested install.

Bean