[clue-talk] Email Lists Referendum

Mon Dec 20 11:04:54 MST 2010

I'm sorry for the cross-post. I can't think of another way to get this to everyone that might care.

Below are the current votes with regard to email list division.

If you voted at a meeting, but your vote isn't here, or is mis-registered, please notify me directly so that I can correct it.

If you haven't voted at a meeting, and you want to, please come (in person or by phone) to the planning and steering meeting this evening. Location: DeVry Westminster, Room 308/134. Time: Tonight, 7-8pm. Please have a look at http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=contacts before attending.

One
---
Collins Richey
Dave Anselmi
David Willson
Matt Bidwell
Matt Dew

One and Announce
----------------
Jon Buttjer

Current: Admin, Announce, Cert, Jobs, Talk, and Tech
David Holz
Tom Kawamoto
- anonymous -

Other
-----
Shawn Perry: Topical BBS synced to email + social nets presence

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.