[clue-talk] VPS renewal challenged by ZNZ

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Wed Dec 22 14:00:29 MST 2010

Now that there are emerging alternatives to renewing VPS for 12 months ......
I feel sure that VPS will be quickly renewed for 12 months....

I am asking the question ; whether VPS can be renewed for 1 month or 3 months......
Or just chuck VPS and go with my simple email and website proposal .....
Which can be replaced by Drupal at any moment.  ( Cost in dollars .... znz [zero-nada-zilch] )

So I am betting that VPS will quickly be renewed and many entities will hope that
the alternatives will fade away ......   I invite anyone who feels burned out to
pass the torch or drop the torch on the ground and let someone else pick it up.
I am betting that no torch relinquishing will occur.  This means it must still
be fun to hang on to the torch.

Gus in Denver  99gus