[clue-talk] Fwd: Happy Pi Day! (little late, sorry)

Mon Mar 15 16:13:05 MDT 2010

Happy belated Pi Day, my friends.

Yesterday, March 14th was Pi Day (3.14, get it?)

This year, you get a link to the beautiful song by Kate Bush...

https://zimbra.thegeek.nu/home/dlwillson/Shared/02%20-%20Pi.ogg

... and a picture (attached) of the blueberry pie made by the beautiful Heather McMinn.  I wish I could share it with you, it was so yummy...

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness