[clue-talk] Resurrecting/creating a Hacking Society Chapter

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Thu Mar 25 17:29:45 MDT 2010

On 03-25 16:49, Charles Hutchinson wrote:
> The Golden one met at Higher Grounds in downtown golden.  We generally only
> ever got 3 or 4 people any given week.  There are no restrictions on the
> types of projects (or any project at all) that people bring.  A couple of
> months ago at the Boulder meeting we worked on getting an arduino board
> talking to a linux laptop over usb.

Yeah, I remember the name of the location. That was around 2002 or 2003,
right? I cannot remember why I didn't go, as I think I was laid off around
the time I noticed the meeting. Maybe it collided with another user group I
attended.

Anyway, if I can find a good place to meet - and maybe we just start at the
same place Clue-Cert has been meeting (a library), I'd probably reach out to
the DOSUG, DJUG and DeRailed user groups. DJUG is Java, DOSUG is mostly
Java, and DeRailed is Ruby/Ruby on Rails, but I think any given member
probably has interests in other languages that don't necessarily involve
just those languages.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com
Ducharme's Precept:
	Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment.