[clue-talk] Resurrecting/creating a Hacking Society Chapter

Charles Hutchinson chutchin at geekboi.org
Thu Mar 25 16:49:22 MDT 2010

The Golden one met at Higher Grounds in downtown golden.  We generally only
ever got 3 or 4 people any given week.  There are no restrictions on the
types of projects (or any project at all) that people bring.  A couple of
months ago at the Boulder meeting we worked on getting an arduino board
talking to a linux laptop over usb.

Charlie