[clue-talk] Decision in the SCO trial

grant at amadensor.com grant at amadensor.com
Wed Mar 31 09:41:13 MDT 2010

At 10 cents a share, can we pool enough money to buy a controlling
interest?  What is the market cap now?   If we could, once we own it, we
could call off the lawsuit, work within the confines of the GPL, and maybe
make something profitable out of it.   I just don't know if there are
enough assets to even make it worth buying.   Maybe IBM could.   It would
likely be cheaper to buy them than pay for the lawyers to fight them.