[clue-talk] Decision in the SCO trial

Richard Knechtel richard.knechtel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 09:45:59 MDT 2010

Except the company is in bankruptcy - so you -might- be able to get a good
deal on the whole lot! :^) SCOUnix and one time was a very good unix. Maybe
setup a LLC, then contact IBM and see if they would like to "funnel" money
through you to buy up SCO. Then break the sucker up into pieces - fire all
the executives for incompetance. Then "transfer" the pieces IBM wants to IBM
(for the money they "funneled" you of course.)

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 10:41 AM, <grant at amadensor.com> wrote:

> At 10 cents a share, can we pool enough money to buy a controlling
> interest?  What is the market cap now?   If we could, once we own it, we
> could call off the lawsuit, work within the confines of the GPL, and maybe
> make something profitable out of it.   I just don't know if there are
> enough assets to even make it worth buying.   Maybe IBM could.   It would
> likely be cheaper to buy them than pay for the lawyers to fight them.
>

> > And they are talking about appealing. And continuing their suit against
> > IBM.

"We know that you manipulate the markets and blow out the economy
You create recessions and depressions
So that you can consolidate and steal wealth from the middle class
We are awake and we will rise up!
The answer to 1984 is 1776!
We are agents of free humanity
And we are here to stand against your tyranny!
END THE FED!
END THE FED!
END THE FED!
END THE FED!"