[clue-talk] Fwd: Cyber Monday 3 Day Sale - Get Up to 50% Off

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 08:27:09 MST 2010

At the risk of exposing myself, to potential hate, I get a pretty
substantial employee discount.  It's like 50 bucks a license.  Downside
is, I can't start buying them en-masse for clue members or HR will come
down on my head.  By way of compromise, if there's any real interest,
I'll buy 2-3 licenses and maybe CLUE could in turn raffle them off as
prizes?

Mike Bean