[clue-talk] Fwd: Cyber Monday 3 Day Sale - Get Up to 50% Off

Mon Nov 29 09:08:43 MST 2010

I think that's a great idea, Mike. Maybe one a month is fine, though, and very generous of you. Do you usually attend the meetings?

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux. Get Free.